Monday, December 22, 2014

Enjoy your life and Love your parents!

First note:

After came back from Australia last week, I have something in my mind about travelling.

Until now, I have traveled to many countries: China, Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, USA; and I still want to travel more. I like travelling. Our last trip to Australia was the first "out of the box" trip for my husband. He has never gone to many other countries beside Singapore. The farthest he has ever gone is Hong Kong-Macau, and it is also because me!

In my opinion, if we have money, why not we go for travelling? I met some young people (in Singapore) who also have never gone overseas beside Singapore. Hey, life is short, you will never know what will happen tomorrow. What is the money you earned for? I don't suggest you to waste money only for travelling. Always save money too for your future. But while working in Singapore, you can save a lot, then put aside some of your money for travelling at least once a year. Explore the world! There are many things outside there. When we die, we will never bring our money along. So, when we still have time, still young, and have money, let's go around the world. Enjoy our life.


Second note:

Today is (Indonesian) Mother's Day. My mom is here in Singapore with me and my sister. We talked a lot just now, especially about our far relative who has just passed away few months ago. He has many successful children. But when he was critical and on the edge of death, it was very hard to ask his children to come to see him. Even after he passed away, there was commotion among his children about the funeral and funeral cost. My mom told me, when he was young and success, he and his wife also didn't take care well of his dad and step-mother (my grandpa-grandma). So, the point is "Karma always turn back to you". Love your parents and your children will love you too; and vice versa.
I pray that we will not become like his children. I pray that we -four siblings- always love and support each other until old, and will also love our parents forever. And the last, I pray that our children in the future will also love us.

Even today is Mother's Day, but for me, everyday is my father and mother's day. I know they love me so much, they also love their parents so much, so do I.
I have grown up now: married, have job; and slowly it's time for me and my siblings to make them happy in their old age. I hope that I can make them happy to the fullest before they leave us forever someday. Love you mom. Love you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment